- How much money was lost by investors in the cape verde holiday home debacle?
- How much money has he earned from work for the public sector broadcaster RTE?
- Does he still believe that the female dominated teachers unions voted as they did on the Haddington Road agreement because it was their time of the month?
- Does he have any moral qualms about investing in repossessed property in Detroit?
- Will he be engaging in similar vulture fund activities in Ireland?
- Does he share the views of Billy Timmons, the deputy leader of Renua, that rough sleeping should be made illegal?
- Are there any other sectors of the economy, apart from public sector workers, who should see a wages freeze?
- Given he is now a public figure and president of a political party with representatives in the national parliament, will he provide a full accounting of all investments and debts he holds so we can be sure he is free of any question of potential conflicts of interest?
- How much money has he personally taken from Brendan Investment etcs, a property fund ?
- Does he wear lifts in his shoes
Eddie is now a public figure. Its good he and others have founded a party, we need diversity of opinion. But he comes off as cranky, thinskinned and evasive. So, its hard to see him lasting…
Additional questions others have raised
- Does he agree with the party’s consumate media performer, Terence Flanagan, that water protestors should have their social welfare payments cut?
- Given that you say you cant run for office as it wouldn’t pay you enough, is that not an argument that some public servants , politicians, are NOT overpaid? As a follow, what does that say for your powers of logical argument?